Need help!

bronson1

Jun 22, 2018
I just bought the "[No Link] Bulletproof 3-7 years old instagram accounts + yahoo mail + 1 year proxy + no link in bio "

I receive my email and I don't know what to do with the information,
How can I login in the accounts?
Where are the passwords?
Do I need a software?
Can't I just login in directly in instagram with the accounts?
I read the manual and the thing that says that you can change the format for another software but I don't use software of any kind
I just want the aged accounts and use it with instagram, thats it. How can I get the accounts username and password in a normal format?

Alex Glesser

Staff member
Apr 21, 2018
I just bought the "[No Link] Bulletproof 3-7 years old instagram accounts + yahoo mail + 1 year proxy + no link in bio "

I receive my email and I don't know what to do with the information,
How can I login in the accounts?
Where are the passwords?
Do I need a software?
Can't I just login in directly in instagram with the accounts?
I read the manual and the thing that says that you can change the format for another software but I don't use software of any kind
I just want the aged accounts and use it with instagram, thats it. How can I get the accounts username and password in a normal format?
Hi. You received accounts in following format: username:password|proxy_ip:proxy_port:proxy_username:proxy_password|email_username:email_password|cookies_link
So you can use this information to login manually.
We use this forum only for manuals. If you have any questions - please use our Discord https://discord.gg/ukWmcgz